Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Girl crush: Emma Stone

Emma Stone seems to be everywhere right now. Her new movies The Help and Crazy Stupid Love just came out, so she has had her fair share of promotional appearances. I have always liked Emma, but now I think I have fallen in love.
Everyone seemed to love this look. I am not one of those people. I appreciate her willingness to take a risk, but I just cant get myself to like this. I love the colors, but her skirt looks like it has water wings glued to it, and why would you wear a sweater in the middle of the summer? I just dont get this look.

                                                      Emma Stone in Tom Ford
I love this Tom Ford dress. I had predicted that Michelle Obama would wear this dress, but I adore it on Emma. I read that some people thought it looked like she left the hanger in her dress, but I love how it gives the dress a modern twist.
                                                        Chanel dress
On paper, this should not work: a ginger in head to toe gray. She looks so great here. Emma is becoming serious about fashion.

This was one of the only times that her blonde hair worked. Super pretty.


And this...this worked too.

See you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment