Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Recap

If you are actually reading this blog, you know that I have not posted anything new in a while, so here is a summer recap of the most talked about looks.

The Duchess of Cambridge on her North American tour
This was Kates first look on her much talked about tour of Canada. She wore an blue lace Erderm dress. I love this dress. This is what I would wear if I married a cute British prince. Its very regal and pretty.


This was one of the few looks that I really didnt like on the tour. Its a nice dress, but she is far to young to be wearing a dress like this. The thing that bothered me the most during entire tour was her lack of interesting accessories, which is interesting because if I recall correctly, she was an accessories buyer for Jigsaw.


Im more impressed by how good Kates hubby, Prince Wills looks. He just looks so natural in that plaid shirt and cowboy hat. Kate looks good too.


This was my favorite look on the tour. Its another one by Erderm. I love how regal and young it is at the same time. That color is amazing on her.

Now we know why Kate only ever wears her hair down: she looks 35. I like the dress, but its all a little matronly.


Great. And when I say "great" i mean, "great she goes from 35 to 8 overnight". I HATE this dress. The color is amazing, but this is something my little cousin would wear. This is a little girl dress. She also probably should not have chosen such a windy day to wear it:


Oops





                                                      
Its not her best look, but the dress is by Princess Diana's favorite designer, Catherine Walker, so it was fitting that Kate wore it on what would have been her mother-in-laws 50th birthday.

This was Kates first look in America. I really love the color. Its perfect for a sunny day in LA. Even though we cant see her shoes, I assume that they were her trusty old LK Bennett nude pumps(see all looks above).


I take back my last comment, this was Kates first look. Trust me, this is not a good picture, its a much better look than this. I LOVE this dress, this and the royal blue Erderm are her best looks on the tour. She only gets a point off for the matchy- matchy shoes and clutch.


This was her last look on the tour. I this its a pretty dress, but I cant help but feel like she really takes the McQueen out of Alexander McQueen. AM is all about being daring and pushing the limit, so im shocked at how dull and safe all of Kates looks by them are.

Now here is other non Kate looks:

Bafta dinner:
Blake Lively in Marchesa. I love this dress, but she gets major points off for not doing anything to keep th dress from being see through. I love her earrings and hair.


This is the best Nicole Kidman has ever looked. Im in love with her baby blue Elie Saab gown. Perfection.


This was my favorite look at the Bafta event. This is Gugu Mbatha- Raw and she is in a stunning Reem Acra dress. I love the color and how regal it is.

This is Princess Charlene of Monaco. This is her at the concert after her civil wedding service to Prince Albert of Monaco. She is wearing a powder blue jumpsuit by Chanel. She took off the matching jaket and added a statement necklace. You know you are a god when you can pull off a wide legged jumpsuit without looking like an idiot.
                                                         Here is a picture of the jacket.



This was her religious ceremony dress. I am so in love with this. This is the dress that a fashion forward royal bride wears. I love the beading on her dress and how her veil just floats above her face. She didnt wear a tiara, but I love what she did wear. The train is amazing on her dress.

Here is my favorite newbie, Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Here she is in an amazing Gucci dress. I have a feeling she will be my best dressed of the year.

Here she is at the Germany premiere. I love this as well. Her dresss is Naeem Khan.


Love the dress, hate the shoes.


Girlfriend loves her backless gowns and I love her. This burberry gown is magic.

This is why I love Katy Perry. She takes risks that pay off. Im really in love with this.


Kate moss was married back in June. I really love her wedding dress, but why the hell would a girl get married in a church and not wear a bra or spanx? Instead of looking at her, im drawn right to her boobs.


Here is Mila Kunis is Lanvin. I really dont like this and its not just because she is wearing black pumps. I think the fit is too long for such a tiny girl. She should have made it shorter.

Here is Nicole in Elie Saab again. She needs to lay off of the L'Wren Scott and get on the Saab train because she looks amazing!


Emma Watson attened the last Harry potter premiere wearing a dress by Oscar de la Renta. Im in love with this tulle ballgown with an illusion neckline. Its amazing.

Love the dress, hate the makeup.


Stay tuned for part 2 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment