Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A weekend for Glee

The cast of Glee had a busy weekend last week attending their 3D movie premiere, the Fox All Star Party, and the Teen Choice Awards. Take a look my dears.

Lea Michele attended the premiere wearing a black Marchesa mini. I adore this dress, but it seems like everyone and their mother have worn this dress or one just like it. Nothing new here. I love her hair though.


I like this dress on Dianna Agron, but I dont think its right for this event. This would have been perfect for the Fox All Star Party, but not for a premiere. I love her hair and shoes.

Jayma Mays looked super cute in her J Mendel dress. Its a bit bridal, but the slit in the middle takes care of that. I love her shoes, and Im glad that she wore black shoes and not silver, because like I already said, it would be a bit bridal.


I cant decide if I like this look on Hailee Steinfeld or not. Its cute because shes 14, but I dont think I can get over those god awful shoes.


This is how you dress a plus sized girl without making her look so clearly plus sized. I really like the figure hugging LBD under the jacket (shirt?) and how it pulls in at her waist.


Does Tina try to look bad? Even if this is the best she has ever looked (and it is), this dress looks cheap and the shoes dont help.


I love a guy who dares to be bold on the red carpet. Especially when that guy is Cory Monteith.


Im obsessed with this dress on Lea Michele. I dont even mind the sex hair. It all flows with the beach theme.


I kinda like this sexy school girl look on Naya Rivea, but it doesnt work for an event by the beach.


Jayma Mays has to be the cutest damn girl in HWood. I love that she goes bold with accessories in a  world dominated by nude pumps.
I take back my previous words about Tina, this is the best she has ever looked. I love this blue dress on her. Perfect for the event.


Nope, nevermind, this is the best she has ever looked. I love this look head to toe. She even did her hair!

I appreciate that Cory is willing to take a risk, but this just makes him look like an ass. Put on some jeans, loose the jacket (one again, why a jacket in the middle of summer) and get rid of those bracelets.


My ever lasting question is being asked again, Why the hell would you wear a jacket or sweater in the middle of summer?! I dont evem care if its a nice sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment