Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fashion Spotlight: Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is a girl who loves sparkles, much like this fashionista. She gets credit for not dressing like a slut and not really becoming pressured to change her style, but I do wish she would sometimes.
I LOVE this dress. I love how she takes her love for a things glittery and applys it to a more adult look. I love her hair in those soft waves, and she looks great in yellow. What dont I like? Why cant she wear something different? Like I said, she always looks great, but she always looks the same. In the next images You will she what I mean.

Marchesa Gown
Love the gown but like I have already said, its the same thing she always wears.
                                                           Kaufman Franco Gown
My feeling toward this dress change depending on the picture. Some its great, others not so much. She should have had a different hairstyle.


Kaufman Franco gown
Well, its not glittery and her hair is different. Still curly, but different.


                                   I like but I dont love it...it looks like its a bit loose in the hips.


I think she has been listening to me. No glitter and her hair is straight. In not a huge fan of the dress but it is very country music.

This is one of the most boring outfits I have ever seen.

Those shoes are amazing.

What do you think? Is her style amazing or snooze-tastic?

~Fashionista

  

No comments:

Post a Comment