Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fashion Spotlight: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge

I decided to spotlight Catherine for a good reason. The girl is everywhere. Now, I generally like what she is wearing, but lets face it, its boring. Everyone is always saying how amazing she looks, but I disagree. Its nothing special. She blends in with the royal family well, but for someone who is getting so much acclaim, I expect more. Now lets get to it.
                                                        Catherine in a Libelula Jacket
 I actually love this look. She looks stunning here. I heard that a lot of Brits didnt like this because they dont wear black to weddings there. Well if thats true, then I sure hope that none of them go to an American wedding because that it sort of our go to color.
I usually dont like velvet, but I really love how its catching the light and the plunging neckline is daring, sexy, and classy at the same time. And that hat is a must have.

Burberry Coat

Love the coat, loose the tights and get a new hairstyle.



I love this dress from what I saw on the Reiss website, but since I cant actually see the dress in the picture, I will just say that she looks good in white. And I have to find out what shampoo she uses. Her hair is amazing.

Catheine In Jenny Packham
I LOVE this dress, and her shoes are just as amazing, but really honey, WEAR YOUR HAIR UP! A simple bun would have taken this look to a whole new level. Hopefully when Kate and her new hubby come to America, they will follow our example and eat a nice fattening burger. I mean really, she is too skinny. I didnt see what people were complaining about until recently, but she has no waist.



No comments:

Post a Comment